Maximising ROI: 8 Email Marketing Campaign Creatives That Convert
For premium brands, it’s essential to maximise return on investment (ROI) through effective campaign creatives. But how do you know which email marketing creatives will work best?
It can be a challenge for even the most experienced brands. Fortunately, there are some tried and true email marketing techniques that have proven to be successful. In this blog post, we’ll discuss 8 email marketing campaign creatives that convert and how they can help you increase your ROI.
- Dynamic images – A key part of grabbing the attention of your audience is a strong opening email to your email campaigns.
- Bold questions – Get your audience to start thinking about your brand and engaging in your email.
- Reviews – Social proofing should never be overlooked, and can often be a huge factor in driving audiences over to covert.
- Images – Showing details of your products is a great way to highlight the quality
- Not to much copy – Often brands put to much copy into their emails, Hardgraft have kept their email minimal and let the products do the talking, making audiences want to click to find out more
- Mission Statement – Email’s are a great way to drive your brand message as seen below!
- Comparisons – A massively overlooked strategy for brand email marketing, comparing your products to competitors, or your own is an incredibly simple and effective at communicating differences to new and existing audiences
- Loyalty Offers – Frequently brands will give away big discounts just to get a one time purchase from customers, however GoPro have a great approach for discounted their latest offering which is based around gaining subscribers onto their platform to then unlock special discounts.
- Using bold colours – Finally, a consideration to take away from this email would be the use of strong colour pallets that reflect the GoPro branding and also will stand out with a users inbox.
- Striking image – The open image to an email is incredibly vital to grab the attention of the audience, Rapha have kept this in mind with an image that will get audiences engaged
- Copy that resonates – Finding ways to connect with your audience through your copy, is a key part of driving conversions through email marketing
- Product Descriptions – If you are going to give a product description in your emails, this is a great way to do.